Fitness levels - the exertion level is about that of good hike,
- whilst there is a little carrying of the boards ( about the wight of a bicycle) for up to 50m.
- Being able to swim is very handy. Though not essential as you will have a buoyancy aid
- If standing up from your knees on the floor is challenging, it will be more so on a board.
- Getting back on the board from the water requires push up strength - if you can do 1- 2 push ups, you will be fine, else wise, there are alternative methods we can coach on.
- Please have a chat with us if you have any doubts.